Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Design of my apartment.

Hello everyone, today I want to share some pictures of what I have already done in my apartment. I don't have a lot of experience, I have never worked as a designer or decorator, but I really wish to do it, and I am a student at Ivy Tech. I study Environmental design. This is what I did in my apartment.



This interior I created for myself and my husband. We are leasing apartment so I had a lot of limits. I couldn't paint walls, change carpet or even do holes in my walls for art work. I needed to hang light art work on sticky strips that don't damage walls, I rearranged furniture, added decor and little accents. At that moment I wanted relaxing interior and all my rooms are in neutral colors but with bright accents and details.
In my living room I chose light sofa with graphic decorative pillows and contrast dark coffee table on casters that I can move to any place. I love mobility in my room. I added some geometric accents. I painted both pictures and found in the same style vase. I chose yellow and green accent colors, the idea came to me with my favorite husband's National Geographic magazines, I decided to use them as a bright decor.
In a bedroom I wanted some blue accents. I combined solid blue bed sheets with white cream blanket and blue velvet decorative pillows. Also I painted another art work in calming blue colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment